New Chocolate List View

ewcrider

Thanks for the picture, I'll see if I can fix that.  As I suspected, this isn't the list view - it is the new TV view.

Cool banner setup for that series.  Almost like it was expecting it to be displayed in a manner such as this.  But what are they gonna do with Season 4...?

Osmosis

hopefully the banners are simply user made and done by someone with poor planning skills rather than an indication that they will wrap up this series in the third season. there are so very few recent shows that i find worth watching i would hate to lose this one.

Osmosis - I can't figure out how to reproduce your problem but I think I've made a change in the code that will prevent it anyway.  Whenever I put up the next release, give it a whirl.

sorry, no change so far. i take it this isn't a common occurance? it has been like this for me for some time now ( possibly from around when the new tv view was introduced ( looks fantastic overall by the way) i just assumed this was pretty much how it was for everyone... not sure if this helps narrow down the cause of this but sometimes the banners will turn into folder icons (tho this is very rare and i don't think it has happened for a couple of updates)

should i perhaps do a reinstall of MB and chocolate or would you prefer i hold off while you track this down?

never mind about the banners to folders thing, happened tonight and after closer inspection it seems i somehow mispelled banner for that particular series/season

Edited by Osmosis

LOL - No, I just want to be able to match your settings and see if I can figure out what is causing it.

Well, Oops.  I spoke too soon.  That config page is NOT from the most recent release of Chocolate...

that is rather odd, i thought it updated yesterday when i tried, let me look in the configurator to see what version i am running ( ok NOW it says i am not current. odd that, because i checked last night after i read your message about the update and it said i was up to date...) ahh yes, thats got it :) no more banner up there just the logo, much nicer looking. thanks for all the help on this one. sorry about the update confusion