FR-ET Hide Watched Movies/TV

Logos302

Logos302

Kodi has this features and it one of the few things I like about it.  You can configure it so that it hides watches movies and watches TV episodes so you only see what you have not seen.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

Doesn't "Hide watched content from latest media" already do that?

xnappo

Only in 'Latest Media' view.

I second this request!

It should also hide empty/fully watched series.

Edited by xnappo

Deathsquirrel

There is an Unwatched category under All Movies.  I think that's how the prior ET did this too, though I'm not in front of a copy of that version.  A toggle that would work in any movie/tv view would be cool though.

Happy2Play

Only in 'Latest Media' view.

I second this request!

It should also hide empty/fully watched series.

If all you media is watched then why would you want the app to show nothing?

Koleckai Silvestri

My only fear is that such a feature would not be optional and it would diminish the functionality of the software for many. There isn't a lot of love for configuration options in Emby. If it was optional, then I wouldn't mind.

xnappo

The request is clearly for an option, and it is an option in Kodi.  Clearly drawing Plex and Kodi users is a big part of this effort.

Happy2Play

theres also no way to mark episodes as watched

Sure there is at Series, Season and Episode level

Mayankel

Sure there is at Series, Season and Episode level

I can't see it at episode level, yes at series and season level.

I'd like to see the "Unwatched" view in TV Series as it is in movies.

Regards :)

Koleckai Silvestri

Hmmm, I mark episodes as watched all the time by simply clicking on the checkmark that appears on the overlay or detail screen. Clicking it a second time will mark them as unmatched.

Mayankel

Hmmm, I mark episodes as watched all the time by simply clicking on the checkmark that appears on the overlay or detail screen. Clicking it a second time will mark them as unmatched.

I don't know what detail screen are you talking about. I just can access to the episode info via the season screen:

Episode.jpg

And here, when i select the mark as watched is for the entire season.

Mayankel

Ok, i see now that in the Series "Home Screen" i have access to the episodes and here if i select any episode i can see the info for this episode and here is where i can mark it as watched. Also, i see in any series screen the next episode and here i can select this info screen as well. Is in the season screen where i can't access to the episode info screen because here if i click in any episode is for start playing it.

So there's not any bug here yes?

I think what the replies meant regarding selection watch, it meant for the web client from the server side.

Ok, i see now that in the Series "Home Screen" i have access to the episodes and here if i select any episode i can see the info for this episode and here is where i can mark it as watched. Also, i see in any series screen the next episode and here i can select this info screen as well. Is in the season screen where i can't access to the episode info screen because here if i click in any episode is for start playing it.

So there's not any bug here yes?

What happens if you use your right arrow while one of those episodes is selected?

I'm not sure I like the default action of play on selection there as it isn't obvious how to get to the episode details screen and you have a play button on your remote that can be used to direct play it if you wish.

• Like 2

AdrianW

What happens if you use your right arrow while one of those episodes is selected?

I'm not sure I like the default action of play on selection there as it isn't obvious how to get to the episode details screen and you have a play button on your remote that can be used to direct play it if you wish.

Pressing enter plays the episode. Pressing right moves to the detail screen which includes the checkmark (played) button, plus chapter images, etc.

• Like 1

Mayankel

Pressing enter plays the episode. Pressing right moves to the detail screen which includes the checkmark (played) button, plus chapter images, etc.

Ok, i didn't know anything about the rigth arrow. That's enough for me.

Now, i just need the option to see only the unwatched Series as is in movies.

Same here, for whom using mouse, they getting though time on this.

I used right button mouse to select, but still I need to use the keyboard to do another task.