Audio track change problem with mediaportal 1.3.2.933

jsanchez

jsanchez

Hello,

I'm running emby version 3.0.5785.0 and mediaportal plugin 1.3.2.933.

When I change audio track while playing a video file or livetv it kills the ffmpeg process.

If I use the plugin version 1.3.2.815 it works.

But with this one I can't see my recorded tv.

Thanks for your works.server-63588301651.txttranscode-8b285a45-b7df-41b5-810d-a9ec19ed9748.txttranscode-56f7cc3a-83e4-4b67-8e2f-dd92f4b7e00e.txt

jsanchez

Hello, good :-)

without authentication it works.

By the way I have a problem with Firefox V43, It will never play livetv, the channel is activated and create a transcoded files, but it is not played.

And when I quit it  keeps on encoding with ffmpeg.

569782d86dc6f_Capture.jpg 56978358837c2_Capture1.jpg

Recorded TV  files are working well.

I use Google chrome for the moment to look livetv.

Thanks for your reply.

pünktchen

I guess authentication was already deactivated in MPExtended?! Otherwise changing audio streams should never have worked.

A little technical background: i'm using two different mechanism to deliver the streaming url. One is called "StartStream" the other one is "DoStream".

"StartStream" works with or without authentication but you cannot change the audio stream or transcoding bitrate in Emby, while this is working with "DoStream".

But "DoStream" is working ONLY without authentication, that's why i've made the streaming mechanism depending on the plugin setting.

So in all circumstances a user gets a live tv picture with some little drawbacks.

The Firefox problem is not a plugin problem. It also doesn't work anymore with NextPVR and DVBLink.

Either we have to wait for a Firefox update or a fix in Emby server.