[Coverart Plugin] Disk Images Missing in Some Collections

Tanamur
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Tanamur

Emby Server: Version 3.0.5785.0

Coverart: Version 4.0.9.8

Hi Forum - I have looked through a couple of the threads but don't find my problem addressed. In my case I have confirmed the disc artwork is in place but it is not being added to the Coverart treatments consistently. 

I have run the plugin a couple of times and the library scan runs regularly. It has been several weeks since I confirmed the disc artwork has been in place and am scratching my head. Just to confirm, the disc images have been downloaded and are in the artwork.

5695e9c9aa81b_Capture.png

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Edited by Tanamur

Tanamur

What happens if you refresh the box set with the "Replace Images" option?

Thanks @@ebr -

That certainly does the trick but only on a collection by collection basis. I ran Metadata Manager on the entire movie collection (1000+) to "Replace Existing Images" for all of the image artwork since the regular library scan does not seem to pick it up on all of the disc images. Even with my current 500 mbit/s download it takes hours and hours.

Then again, in Metadata Manager for the Collection Media Folder altogether, I tried to Refresh>Replace Existing Images. Unfortunately there are still many collections missed requiring me to drill all the way down to the metadata level on each collection to run the Refresh>Replace Existing Images to get the disc image on the treatment.

This surely can't be the requirement by design.  Does this sound right to you or is my library hosed?

56979e9ee1715_collections.png

• Solution

Just refreshing each individual collection should have done it.  Or you could also just delete your enhanced image cache and let everything re-build.

I'm afraid this is going to have to be the way it is for now because determining that the treatment needs to be re-created based on the new existence of an image for a child would simply be too expensive to discover.

The vast majority of cases shouldn't have a problem because the artwork should be there with the item is first added.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
flvinny521

Just refreshing each individual collection should have done it.  Or you could also just delete your enhanced image cache and let everything re-build.

I'm afraid this is going to have to be the way it is for now because determining that the treatment needs to be re-created based on the new existence of an image for a child would simply be too expensive to discover.

The vast majority of cases shouldn't have a problem because the artwork should be there with the item is first added.

Sorry to bump an old post, but I am having the same issue as OP, and these steps do not correct the issue. In fact, none of my collections correctly display the disc art, even though the movies within all have it. Refreshing the collection just results in the same: 

57c6fafb47502_Untitled.png

Happy2Play

I could be wrong but I don't believe the CD cases have used disc images.

I could be wrong but I don't believe the CD cases have used disc images.

Correct.  That particular treatment just uses the generic discs.

flvinny521

You're absolutely right, my mistake. I WAS having the same issue as OP, using one of the other treatments, and I switched to this one as one of my troubleshooting steps. Just switched back to the original treatment and all is well.