Library Sync thread has crashed.

mgworek

e123enitan

None of your logs show an error @@e123enitan

Did you see the library sync has stopped dialog? If so, press ok first, then post your log.

Where should I see "Did you see the library sync has stopped dialog" anayway

Under Emby>Setting>Advanced>loglevel is set to Info, so I am not sure why the error log info is not included.

latetest log

http://xbmclogs.com/pgw3c5ktx

Edited by e123enitan

e123enitan

Where should I see "Did you see the library sync has stopped dialog" anayway

Under Emby>Setting>Advanced>loglevel is set to Info, so I am not sure why the error log info is not included.

latetest log

http://xbmclogs.com/pgw3c5ktx

when the system crashed, it automatically reboot it self, upon reboot it start synr again, I am wondering if there is a fuction to kill the synr?

Angelblue05

Ok, here is what you are going to do. Check for an update for the emby add-on**, version 1.1.76.

Then, go to the add-on settings > sync options > limit image cache import threads, set to 25. Restart Kodi, if it still crashes, lower the number to 20, and so on until you find the number that works for your device (rpi, correct?) Let me know.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 3

e123enitan

Ok, here is what you are going to do. Check for an update, version 1.1.76.

Then, go to the add-on settings > sync options > limit image cache import threads, set to 25. Restart Kodi, if it still crashes, lower the number to 20, and so on until you find the number that works for your device (rpi, correct?) Let me know.

Ok I will keep you posted

• Like 1

e123enitan

Ok I will keep you posted

So far it appears the issue is resolved, it has benn running for 10min with no crash

• Like 1

e123enitan

So far it appears the issue is resolved, it has benn running for 10min with no crash

Just want to say, thanks it works fine, I had it set to 25, everything went smoth, except it was slow, but I have not issue with slowness, it only ontime anyway.

I thought I keep you posted

Cheers!

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Yes, a big thanks to @ for this. It will be a bit slower since it forces the process to wait for Kodi to actually cache the images, but at least you will get your images to display right away once the sync is finished.

Edited by Angelblue05

e123enitan

Just want to say, thanks it works fine, I had it set to 25, everything went smoth, except it was slow, but I have not issue with slowness, it only ontime anyway.

I thought I keep you posted

Cheers!

Also I want to comment that 1.1.76, it is fast to load movies on LAN or WIFI NAS server. Great work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, here is what you are going to do. Check for an update for the emby add-on**, version 1.1.76.

I just wanted to chime in and let you know that this fixed my issues as well. Thanks a lot! I'm setting this up on a new Pi and SD card and thought that I was having hardware issues. I'm on an RPi2 and 25 worked for me. For others that read this thread, you have to get the updated version of the add-on from the beta repo.

• Like 1

kolbasz

ok thanks.  and just to be clear on the 1.1.76 version, is this different from the 2.x version I have seen mentioned?  or am I confusing things?

kolbasz

1.1.62 is stable. Anything above is beta, note the latest beta version is currently 2.0.4.

thanks, saw this now in the beta thread that is jumps to 2.x, I was thinking it was a new repo for a new version...thought wrong, thanks