#921 Xzener OFFLINE  

Xzener

Advanced Member

• Super Testers
  • 3112 posts
  • Local time: 01:54 PM
  • LocationLemoore, CA

Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:43 AM

Hey guys, sorry... had to take a break from testing. One troubling issue I have, keeping me from turning off my keyboard/mouse and tossing them in a drawer is focus. I keep lossing focus and am having to resort to my mouse to regain it. I'm sure this has been brought up... Just want to be sure.

Please try to come up with reproduce steps for that. Thanks.

Watch a movie, press the back button (MCE remote) to details, press back again... No focus. Happened twice tonight.
  • CFC, Erik and Jdiesel like this

#922 Erik OFFLINE  

Erik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 867 posts
  • Local time: 03:54 PM
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:46 AM

Same here, using an IT Remote and FLIRC with my HTPC, I have the back key assigned to "backspace" keyboard key. If I am watching a move, click back (move detail screen) and back again (move list) then there is no focus and have to use a mouse to get the green box to reappear around any items. The the remote works again.

Thanks

Edited by Erik, 06 March 2016 - 08:46 AM.

#923 CFC OFFLINE  

CFC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Local time: 02:54 PM
  • LocationTX

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:07 AM

Watch a movie, press the back button (MCE remote) to details, press back again... No focus. Happened twice tonight.

I can reproduce this as well. Using Harmony remote with MCE profile.

CFC

#924 gcoupe OFFLINE  

gcoupe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Local time: 09:54 PM

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:39 AM

When I play back my MKV rip of House of Flying Daggers via the web version of Emby (or via VLC or Plex), the aspect ratio is fine; but when I play it back via Emby Theater 2.0.1, the aspect ratio is wrong:

Attached File  Emby Theater 07.png   358.37KB   18 downloads

Any idea what is going on? Thanks.

#925 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 47611 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:41 AM

Did you happen to come from a list that only included unwatched items and the item you selected and subsequently watched is now not in that list?

If so: Lost focus returning to home screen

• Xzener and CFC like this

#926 b0dyr0ck2006 OFFLINE  

b0dyr0ck2006

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • Local time: 09:54 PM
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:03 AM

A couple of issues I came across last night, not sure if they have been brought up yet:

~Tv shows -> Play all. If you let a show complete, the screensaver kicks in immediately upon ending but the next episode that is lined up starts to play without ending the screensaver.

~Screen resize crashes madvr. If you move the app window during playback (or paused) for example; from pc screen to tv, madvr crashes and the only way to resume is to back up to the home page then renavigate to where you were, or close and reopen the program.

~no shuffle or play all still on 'next up'

~mouse wheel action scrolls items off screen

~iOS app remote control doesn't work

~tv.media.emby if you let the screensaver kick in on device there is no way to come out of it

~9/10 I have to open the app twice. The first time it attempts to open but crashes and I have to open it again

~auto update doesn't seem to be working yet

~I have just got back from Thailand and managed to stream movies over the hotel wifi fine but I still can't stream movies over the air in the uk

#927 Xzener OFFLINE  

Xzener

Advanced Member

• Super Testers
  • 3112 posts
  • LocationLemoore, CA

Posted 06 March 2016 - 12:29 PM

Did you happen to come from a list that only included unwatched items and the item you selected and subsequently watched is now not in that list?

If so: Lost focus returning to home screen

Yes. Thanks Ebr, known issue then.

#928 denz OFFLINE  

denz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • Local time: 04:54 AM
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:25 AM

I updated to the latest emby theatre and emby dev server and now nearly everything has a NEW prefix is it possible for this to be removed or I shouldn't have installed dev version of the server.

Will it be possible with themes to have a recorded tv to look like wmc so that it is organised in days WMC also has a wall but I always go back to date I just find it more useful.

The gap between the channel number and logo could be a lot smaller

56dd54503ceea_Capture9.png

Edited by denz, 07 March 2016 - 10:36 AM.

#929 Snapper OFFLINE  

Snapper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:30 AM

Can we change the green watched check to red to match the way it is in Emby WMC?  It's a WAF thing, she has a hard time seeing the numbers, so the colors help especially when scrolling quickly.

#930 ronvp OFFLINE  

ronvp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Local time: 02:54 PM

Posted 11 March 2016 - 09:45 AM

Noticed that when moving the select box down the guide, the select box moves to the next channel, but it selects the the next upcoming program rather than just selecting the currently playing show for that channel.. in other words, the selector does not stay on the now playing time.

i.e.: if it is 8:10 pm, I am watch channel 11 that show lasts till 9:00pm, I bring up the guide, select channel 12. Channel 12 has a currently playing show ending at 8:30pm. The selector will not select what is currently playing, it selects the one starting at 8:30pm. IT has that behavior through out the guide. IT makes the guide very cumbersome to use.

#931 denz OFFLINE  

denz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:28 AM

As ronvp has said it selects the next upcoming program in my example moving downward from Horse Racing -> Sydney Weekend -> Turtleman -> Party of Five -> Postcards -> Wild Kratts. It should Horse Racing -> New Queensland -> Motor Sport and so on.

Can there please be option to remove New.

Ability to scroll beyond the 24 hour limit.

Need ability to record.

It would be helpful to show in the live tv screen when you go over the recordings that it displays the show title as well as. It should also display it when you select the recording and go into the detailed screen. Like it the example the only reason why I know that it is Hawaii Five'o is because in the screenshot is one of the main characters.

A bit of nit picking the back button is not in line with Text as in this example the arrow seems a bit lower than the word Guide.

56e3a40639335_Guide7.png

56e3a6a3e9dfe_recordingtv.png

Edited by denz, 12 March 2016 - 01:30 AM.

#932 denz OFFLINE  

denz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:37 AM

Possibility to offer more than one layout of the recording similar to a horizontal layout like in the example in WMC. In Australia there are many back to back episodes and it is so much easy to navigate with this layout rather than the wall layout in Emby Theater.

Keep up the wonderful work.  

56e3a9f031656_winmce.png

56e3a9bfd2702_Untitled.png

#933 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 140337 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:13 AM

Possibility to offer more than one layout of the recording similar to a horizontal layout like in the example in WMC. In Australia there are many back to back episodes and it is so much easy to navigate with this layout rather than the wall layout in Emby Theater.

Keep up the wonderful work.  

56e3a9f031656_winmce.png

56e3a9bfd2702_Untitled.png

Yes that is great. I definitely would like our recordings to get to that point.

• denz likes this

#934 denz OFFLINE  

denz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:54 AM

Another suggestion when you click on a recording to view the detail screen can the thumbnail be replaced by film poster and have the film backdrop so it is exactly how it looked when you originally clicked to want to record it which you still can't at least if using serverwmc. Currently it shows the cast and crew but there is no backdrop and it shows the thumbnail of the recording just in the last couple of movie recordings the thumbnail is of an advertisement so not very helpful. Not sure would it work to have the thumbnail of the recording changed in the recordings view as it may look out of place with the rest of the recordings but in the detail screen it should matter.  

Another suggestion that a program title gets shown in the detailed screen along with the episode name as currently it has only the episode name.

All my thumbnails are generated as soon as a recording is finished there is a setting in http tab of serverwmc that emby didn't like. I must have when I was doing some testing unticked it and then ticked it again that is why on my pictures above some have thumbnail some don't.

Thank you

Edited by denz, 15 March 2016 - 02:11 AM.

#935 DigiTM OFFLINE  

DigiTM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Local time: 06:54 AM
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:43 AM

Just a nitpick......can we have the option to shutdown the PC within Theatre?  Currently it's just exit to desktop.  Or am I missing something?

Edited by DigiTM, 17 March 2016 - 03:44 AM.

#936 denz OFFLINE  

denz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:41 AM

I started testing other parts of emby theatre I have added a tv series to the library and for few days it was displaying properly and then it fell apart I restarted Emby server it had no effect the only way to get it to display properly is to remove it and then re add it to the library and now it displays correctly in web client and emby theatre. The files are located on a USB drive that is connected to the router.  

56eaa3ae25055_Capture6.png

56eaa5cc6e515_Capture7.png

Edited by denz, 17 March 2016 - 08:46 AM.

#937 shaefurr OFFLINE  

shaefurr

Freelance Photoshop Designer

• Super Testers
  • 2202 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 17 March 2016 - 06:57 PM

So im having an issue with some media not playing now (seems only mkv's), The video backdrop will stop and i'll just get a spinning circle. Here's my error log. https://jpst.it/Gjmd

#938 Doofus ONLINE  

Doofus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 12633 posts
  • Local time: 12:54 PM

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:28 PM

I started testing other parts of emby theatre I have added a tv series to the library and for few days it was displaying properly and then it fell apart I restarted Emby server it had no effect the only way to get it to display properly is to remove it and then re add it to the library and now it displays correctly in web client and emby theatre. The files are located on a USB drive that is connected to the router.  

I've been doing this for weeks. I created two new folders, one is DVR for my recorded tv and one is TV Shows for shows I downloaded. Both work perfectly. But my files are on hard drives.

56eb68bdc81b9_Snapshot_10.jpg

56eb68dc00575_Snapshot_11.jpg

56eb68f925b37_Snapshot_12.jpg

Edited by Doofus, 17 March 2016 - 10:33 PM.

#939 denz OFFLINE  

denz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:05 PM

Hi Doofus,

Thanks for the screenshot just want to ask for all series you have a thumbnail did you add that manually or was it automatic on my one I only have text and the emby server is always on.

Are you able to let us know how did you manage to split in dvr tab movies and series

Thanks

Edited by denz, 17 March 2016 - 11:09 PM.

#940 Doofus ONLINE  

Doofus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 12633 posts
  • Local time: 12:54 PM

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:20 PM

Hi Doofus,

Thanks for the screenshot just want to ask for all series you have a thumbnail did you add that manually or was it automatic on my one I only have text and the emby server is always on.

Are you able to let us know how did you manage to split in dvr tab movies and series

Thanks

In the server just set two separate libraries, and make sure you set what type they are. For my DVR (recorded shows) it takes metadata from the guide.The separate folders (Movies, Series), the server creates them when you record a movie or series. For my downloaded shows, I use Media Center Master https://www.mediacentermaster.com/

56eb7504b0289_Snapshot_14.jpg

Edited by Doofus, 17 March 2016 - 11:46 PM.

• denz likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users