Special Features Not Showing?

Z0m8ie
Go to solution Solved by pagali,

I have a few movies with the extra's ripped for example Megamind. According to the Folder Structure instructions I have it setup like this:

/Movies
/Megamind (2010) [1080p]
   /Megamind (2010) [1080p].mkv
   /specials
      Megamind The Button Of Doom (2010) [1080p].mkv

How am I supposed to play the specials(extra's), when I click to enter into the information screen it only has the option to play the main movie?, am I missing something?

After abit of reading, the naming  convention for any bonus content I feel should go in a folder called "Extras", this would be more compatible with other programs, of course this is for the development team to decide but I thought I'd just express my feelings on it.

• Like 2

What's interesting is that TV series specials are supposed to go into a folder called 'Season 0' (that's a zero) But they show up in MBC and MBT as "Specials". In fact, that's the XBMC method for TV specials too. I guess they had to settle on something... :)

What's interesting is that TV series specials are supposed to go into a folder called 'Season 0' (that's a zero) But they show up in MBC and MBT as "Specials". In fact, that's the XBMC method for TV specials too. I guess they had to settle on something... :)

The reason they go in a season 0 folder is that it follows the convention set by the TVDB,at the moment that is the best place to grab the metadata from,so it makes sense to follow that naming convention.

Edited by Yogi
  • Like 2