Problem playing Live TV

PittPilot

PittPilot

I'm having trouble playing live TV on any of the apps. I don't have a problem with movie which are MKV containers, but only 480p.

I'm using a HDHR tuner attached to a Gigabit network and I've tried both the Emby Server for windows and the freenas plugin just to see if that had an effect. Using the Emby app for window 10 I get this video failed to play most of the time (I tried two different windows 10 PCs). Using Microsoft Edge and Firefox also do not let me watch live TV. If I look on the server, it has a few FFmpeg proccess hanging out even after the video failed to play.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this would be appreciated. Logs are attached.

ServerLogs.zip

PittPilot

Thanks for the reply. I did try Chrome, and I can watch live TV with Chrome (logs attached) I appears the I can't watch live TV with the Emby Windows 10 App or Firefox although recorded shows and movies seem to work. Is there something I can do to get the app working? Logs-WithChrome.zip

Firefox is known for right now. For the win 10 app I would post in that section of the forum. 7Illusions may request a log from that app. Thanks.