export / copy imdb id's

plasmon

plasmon

Hi,

Is there a way to export/copy all imdb id's of my movies ?

I looked in C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\data\library.db with sql lite but I can't find any reference to imdb ID's

I also gave a look at all other DB files in there, but I didn't saw any ttxxxxxxx.

(I had a major problem and all movies files and backup of it were lost. Having the IMDB ID's would help me to restore everything)

Regards

Deathsquirrel

The Reports function doesn't contain a column for that but it does give you title and release year which could get you moving in the right direction.  Presumably the IDs were stored in the XML cache since they're normally part of the .NFO/.XML metadata files.

If the database is still intact and you get everything back exactly as it was before (same path references) then the data should still be there too.

Also, as death stated, the title and release year should allow correct identification of 99% of them.

Deathsquirrel

Also, as death stated, the title and release year should allow correct identification of 99% of them.

I'll go out on a limb and guess that in this context identification is less urgent than automated downloading.