Paid app

kolbasz

since i've been known to quote the big bang theory i will just offer some comforting words to both of you:

there there.

• Like 3

Ex squeeze me? I baking powder. Here here. Now now. What?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I lost emby app use after phone reset :(

What i can do ?

Hi, just follow the on-screen instructions.

• 3 months later...
Dave54911

I purchased the Firetv App. Use it for Live TV. Everything worked fine. I had to reset the Firetv and so downloaded the app again. I have full guide access, but stations run only a second or two and it returns to the guide. I find no onscreen instructions about re-activating it. Not even an option to pay again. How do I fix this?

Thank you

I purchased the Firetv App. Use it for Live TV. Everything worked fine. I had to reset the Firetv and so downloaded the app again. I have full guide access, but stations run only a second or two and it returns to the guide. I find no onscreen instructions about re-activating it. Not even an option to pay again. How do I fix this?

Thank you

Hi, the issue probably has nothing to do with payment and is most likely just some kind of playback failure. Your previous purchase should be just automatically detected. Can you please open a new topic in the fire tv section?

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/forum/147-android-tv-fire-tv/

We'll get you squared away. Also - please indicate if normal videos (non-live tv) play fine, that will be good info for comparison. thanks!

tango_golfaus

Admin,

I have previous bought Media Browser Client for android. It does not recognize my original payment for the application on Play store and requires another payment.

Could you please contact me with a means of rectifying this issue or providing an alternate free client application. 

The way you have implemented an originally free service is unjust.

How would you feel the manufacturer of your car started suddenly charging you to just own it? Not to mention you did not provide a choice in the matter, it was a forced update...

mottsen

I'm trying to use my emby android app that I previously purchased an unlock for.  The app itself isn't even presenting an option to unlock it by paying, it only says the purchase emby premiere.  Where do I go to request my refund?

I'm trying to use my emby android app that I previously purchased an unlock for.  The app itself isn't even presenting an option to unlock it by paying, it only says the purchase emby premiere.  Where do I go to request my refund?

Are you saying that the app is not honoring your previous purchase?

• 1 month later...

I'm not seeing any already paid button anywhere.

Hi, just try to play something, then on the unlock screen click "Already Paid".