Bug: Screen Shifts Up When Arrowing Down in Audio Playlist v2.0.4a

FrostByte
Go to solution Solved by FrostByte,

FrostByte

I created a separate topic because of further testing and because previous topic was locked per request

Issue description:  Screen / backdrop shifts up the first two times you click the down arrow within an audio playlist

Steps to reproduce: 

Click playlist from menu

Select an audio playlist

Press the down arrow on remote like you want to select a particular song, whole screen jumps up a line

Press down again and screen jumps again

My TV/HTS/BDPlayer: UN55F8000 with 2014 evokit

My firmware version: 1209.1

Other TVs etc. the issue has been reproduced on: This is NOT a problem with my HTS-F6500W so it may be an issue with H series SmartHub only

My Emby server version: 3.0.5800.3

My current Emby Samsung client version: 2.0.4a

Other Emby Samsung versions the issue can be reproduced in: not sure

568979a53faac_WP_20160103_001.jpg

Developer comments:

• Like 3

I just need to prevent the app from stretching beyond the screen size when displaying long lists. Some devices are more sensitive to the issue than others. I should be able to sort it.

• Like 1

shorty1483

I just need to prevent the app from stretching beyond the screen size when displaying long lists. Some devices are more sensitive to the issue than others. I should be able to sort it.

Same for movie files with 3 rows of mediainfo icons, e.g. some 3D files. The described effect happens there also when scrolling down through the menu points.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One M8 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Shorty, I didn't even realise that the media icons sometimes extend to three rows. They were not intended to.

Edited by cmcg
  • Like 1

SamES

While playing a movie, if you get the Tools menu up (with Chapters, subtitles, etc), then press down arrow, the whole screen overlay moves up.  Press up and the overlay will move down one row.  Not sure if maybe there is a vertical sizing issue in the 1080p release?  If you get the Info overlay up while playing a movie, the press down/up, the same thing happens.  I haven't noticed this in the non-1080p version, but that's not to say it doesn't happen as I have not tried it specifically for this problem.

• Like 1

Just want to report that the same problem is happening on UE55H6500.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shorty1483

I don't want to make a new thread since it seems perhaps connected with the issue from @@FrostByte @@cmcg

Issue description:  Screen / backdrop shifts up when you navigate through the Menu points 

Steps to reproduce: 

- Go into a Movie or series screen and switch between the different menu points with the remote arrows (Movie: Play, Suggestions, Chapters etc... - Series: Episodes)

- Switch between the HomeView items with the remote arrows

My TV/HTS/BDPlayer: UE55H6270

My firmware version: 2800

Other TVs etc. the issue has been reproduced on: -

My Emby server version: 3.0.5847.38020

My current Emby Samsung client version: 2.0.4a

Other Emby Samsung versions the issue can be reproduced in: not sure

568ce12de6ba7_IMAG0790.jpg

568ce139e815a_IMAG0791.jpg

568ce1486441f_IMAG0789.jpg

I'll need to restrict it to a maximum of six media info icons. You seem to have two 3D icons. That's odd.

shorty1483

I'll need to restrict it to a maximum of six media info icons. You seem to have two 3D icons. That's odd.

I have 2 icons in every 3D movie.

Another bug is no OSD on info button and Tools functionality when playing H-TAB content. With H-SBS it works. Should I open a new thread for this?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One M8 mit Tapatalk

Another bug is no OSD on info button and Tools functionality when playing H-TAB content. With H-SBS it works. Should I open a new thread for this?

Yes please. One bug per thread.

I have 2 icons in every 3D movie.

I may have fixed that. Bit odd.

• Like 2

Hopefully this issue won't show up too much anymore. But just to let your know that since I switched to 1080p development, it is more difficult for me to replicate this particular issue now. Thanks for testing and providing clear bug reports. It's a big help.

Edited by cmcg
  • Like 2