Transfer purchase from Google to Amazon

kmarq13

kmarq13

Hi

Quite some time ago I purchased the mobile app on my phone through the Google play store. The family just got some Fire tablets for Christmas. However since they don't have Play I can't access my purchased version of the app. Is there any way to transfer that purchase or do I need to buy it again?

Thanks

Hi, on the new devices, click the "Already Paid?" button, and then go from there. Once you're situation, don't forget to leave a nice and friendly review that we took care of it :)

kmarq13

Hi, on the new devices, click the "Already Paid?" button, and then go from there. Once you're situation, don't forget to leave a nice and friendly review that we took care of it :)

Where in the app would I find this? If I select something to play I get the notification that if I have a premiere account I just need to log in on my wifi. I don't get any option to purchase or with the Already Paid option.

Thanks.

Same screen. If that's happening then there's some kind of failure to communicate with the app store, so make sure app store services are not disabled

Did you side-load the Google app on to the Fire devices or did you get it out of the Amazon store?

kmarq13

Same screen. If that's happening then there's some kind of failure to communicate with the app store, so make sure app store services are not disabled

I just reinstalled from the Amazon App store and tried and still don't get an option to purchase. I confirmed that In App Purchasing is enabled. Is there anything else to check?

Koleckai Silvestri

I just reinstalled from the Amazon App store and tried and still don't get an option to purchase. I confirmed that In App Purchasing is enabled. Is there anything else to check?

Do you have Emby Premiere? If so, then the apps will automatically register as paid after the first time you log in.

Can you respond to Ebr's post #6? Thanks.

kmarq13

Did you side-load the Google app on to the Fire devices or did you get it out of the Amazon store?

I got it out of the app store. I just tried it on the 2nd Fire tablet we have and I have the same thing, no purchase options at all in the app.