Error on fast sync when delete is involed

lekekoo

Hello,

Since 1.1.68 beta, I have always an error when the fast sync tries to delete certain elements of the database. In the log, you can see that the system attempts to delete a record in a table that doesn't seem to exist in the database. Here is the log file containing the error in question. To restore the correct information, I have to reset the database and made a init sync again. I use the lastest version of the plugin (1.1.69)

kodi.log

Angelblue05

Thanks for helping test. I will look into your issue.

Edit: I haven't forgotten, still looking into it. Thanks for your patience :)

Edited by Angelblue05

lekekoo

Hello,

Sorry but I had internet problems. I tried the version you gave me but the problem persists. The only solution I found is to disable deleting artists directly into the itemtypes.py file (line 2527). It's not great but at least I can sync my videos :)

lekekoo

Hello,

As I did not have answer, I decided to fix the bug myself. If someone has the same problem, PM me and I will give you the correction. I will try to give the solution to Angel if he's interrested.

Edited by lekekoo

Angelblue05

Err you are more than welcome to do a pull request in github rather than this. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xnappo

While we all have access to WinMerge - can ya please do us a solid and let us know the files modified?

Thanks,

xnappo

lekekoo

No problemo. I just changed the itemtypes.py file in the lib folder. I noticed that one of the types (AlbumArtist) was not tested for loading the music cursor. So the program keep the video cursor to delete elements in artist table. A little correction in the list and bam, problem solved ;)

• Like 2

Angelblue05

Thanks! frikkin albumartist... Fixed in github for the next beta version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk