1.1.68 "Specials Ordering" missing

puithove

puithove

This is the first version I've had a chance to try since the refactor.  The option to enable syncing the Specials Ordering is missing, and it doesn't appear to be syncing the specials info.  Specials that were showing inline in the regular seasons are not showing there - only in the separate "Specials" season.

Was removing the specials sync option intentional?  Should it be on by default now, but isn't?

Angelblue05

It should be applied by default. I will have to test. Thanks for letting me know.

Edit: Waiting on a response here: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/29121-special-ordering/&do=findComment&comment=280246

It seems special ordering is only returned when querying a single item. Waiting to see what Luke or Ebr says.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

@@puithove

Nice catch. This should be fixed in the new beta 1.1.69. You can either do a reset, do a repair or go to the metadata manager and press save for episodes you want to refresh in Kodi. Let me know.

Edited by Angelblue05

grintBackes

Hello. I have tested the new beta. Now the special episodes between two normal episodes are listed but specials at the end from a season are missing.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Can you grab a screenshot of your metadata manager. Just the special ordering for that episode (Airs before season, before episode, etc). I will correct it, thanks.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

@@grintBackes

Can you give this build a try? You can either do a reset, do a repair or go to the metadata manager and press save for episodes you want to refresh in Kodi. Let me know.

puithove

@@puithove

Nice catch. This should be fixed in the new beta 1.1.69. You can either do a reset, do a repair or go to the metadata manager and press save for episodes you want to refresh in Kodi. Let me know.

Cool thanks, all better now.

• Like 1