Some fanart not downloading

Nick's MCE

KRONZO

Just uninstalled emby deleted all artwork again rebooted installed and ran in windows 7 compatibility and now all images download

*forgive me for asking here.

is there and easy way to set fanart 1 the have to click move 8 times ?

Edited by KRONZO

• 3 weeks later...
joshhuggins

Gonna jump on the band wagon here for having an option to have all the artwork we have selected in the server settings downloaded like it used to. Emby branded programs are not the only programs I use to read these files, but Emby server is what manages them all so need it ready to serve what I have asked it to download ahead of time. Pretty please :D

• Like 1

jncanches

+1 !

I have the same behavior. 

CdArt, etc are not downloaded.

Why, instead of the "on-demand download", don't you change the default image fetcher default value, so people who doesn't care about server options will not download lots of images...

Emby is also my only metadat source for lots of clients. "On-demand" downloads seems not to be the right choice... 

PS: sorry for ma bad english, I'm french :P

Edited by jncanches

If you think the default behavior should be changed, then try going over to the other parts of the forum and defending the longer library scans :)

Unfortunately we can't please everyone on the first try, so the only solution is to add settings to control it.

jncanches

Adding settings would be great. I don't ask for à different default behavior but for the possibility for advanced users to do as they want :-)

Thank you for work by the way :-)