HS-210 Support

Zelgadis

Zelgadis

Hello guys,

I just got for xmas a QNAP HS-210, which I'm really liking.

However, the purchase was made specifically to stream movies to my Chromecast, and since I have been using Emby for a few months now I was really shocked when I found out it is not supported (ARM architecture).

I noticed Plex works on it, but I would gladly keep all my settings and files that I was using with Emby, if at all possible.

Is ARM support coming soon/is there a way to make it work right now or is it unfeasible for some technical reasons?

Thanks,

Gabriel

Edited by Zelgadis

• 2 years later...

Ok, based on that you could try our x19 package that we have on the download page of our website. Just be aware we haven't tested this model ourselves. Thanks !

Ok, based on that you could try our x19 package that we have on the download page of our website. Just be aware we haven't tested this model ourselves. Thanks !

Thanks a lot, I'v already installed it. 

• 3 weeks later...
bmv98rus

Hello, I have trouble with server on HS-210 also. 

emby-server-qnap-mono_3.6.0.81_arm-x19 - dos't work  - it was the first version I have installed.

emby-server-qnap-mono_4.0.0.0_arm-x19 - is working but many of media files was not recognized and have no media info. Also the plagins catalogue is empty however there are many plagins on the my plugins page and it was strange for me because on x86  3.5.3.0 version  (Qnap S2/  HS-251) there are only 3  

emby-server-qnap-mono_4.0.0.1_arm-x19 - dos't work again. If I try to open web page I see black screen only. (IE, EDGE, Chrome) I can clear Logs, reinstall server, and send logs if it necessary.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
igobliz93rus

Hi,Luke

emby-server-qnap-mono_4.0.0.0_arm-x19 - worked fine except issues mentioned by bmv98rus

emby-server-qnap-mono_4.1.0.1_arm-x19 - crashes as well as 4.0.0.1