How do i fix episode metadata miss match

kempe

I don't think it is a platform specific problem but, rather version-specific for the server.

I had some episodes do this and no amount of refreshing would fix it.  I just refreshed them again now with the dev server and they were fixed.

Ok, i will try to install latest dev and see if that are fixing things. btw dev==beta?

Edit: I saw that dev !=beta :)

Edited by kempe

I tried beta before i tried dev and can confirm that everything worked as expected with emby-beta so there is a bug or something in the stable version.

And it also fixed naming issues that i had on shows that wasn't miss-match for example a couple of episodes in Last Week Tonight with John Oliver was named just by file name but after a rescan they have the correct naming and every other show I've checked so far too. Nice :D

Edited by kempe

There should be no difference with dev and beta, but there might be some differences with beta and stable.

There should be no difference with dev and beta, but there might be some differences with beta and stable.

Yes, it appears to be able to re-identify them properly with dev (and, presumably beta) but not the current stable release.

The only difference is the new support for internet metadata for daily episodes, although it's possible that during the implementation of that some other bug was fixed. I will promote that feature to stable as it's been in beta for a couple weeks and there's been no issues reported against it.

• Like 1