Library sync thread as exited 1.1.6.6

bluc

Hey angleblue getting "library sync thread has exited please restart kodi now" error I attached the log thanks 

hope you had a great Christmas and have a fantastic new year!!

kodi.zip

Edited by bluc

e123enitan

Hey angleblue-

Thanks for the hard work, I just want to report my experience with 

I noticed seeing a lot of lag when navigating between movies, the  posters/fanarts displayed sometimes display black for few second before it shows up.

I would like to report this activities, would the log report captured actions? 

Thanks 

Angelblue05

yeah, I'm still looking into the artwork situation. You can post your log so I can hopefully get more clues as to what's causing the issue. Thanks

• Like 1

e123enitan

Angelblue05, Please could you post a link to where I can download 1.1.6.2, I would like to go back to this version.

Thanks 

e123enitan

@@e123enitan

1.1.62 is the stable version so simply uninstall beta and install stable from the stable repository.

True, but the stable repo have no Titan Skin included, is there a way to have Titan included in stable package.

Thanks  

Angelblue05

You can install both repository side by side you know? Just disable auto update for addon, and this way you'll be able to install 1.1.62 from stable, without having it update to 1.1.66. And still using beta skin.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

When you get the crash, press ok First, then grab the log otherwise the error is never captured in the log. (I've tried reversing the order, capture error then present the message, but the message never appears). I'll await your new log, thanks @@bluc for your help testing this. I know it's a bumpy ride, but we are getting there :)

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Ok, keep me posted if it happens again. And remember to press ok first, then grab the log, otherwise the error never gets printed to log :)

• Like 1

11.68 seems to have fixed it initial sync when smoothly and seems fine after a reboot. I had the server hang a couple of times then realized there was an updated version after updating all seems fine I did a database reset twice to be sure. Seems like its all good cheers

• Like 1