Next Episode

kfonda

Would it be possible to add the next episode air date to the main page of each TV show when that information is available?

Like This...

567f25be2b033_Doctor_Who__20151226_18262

Honestly I think that would clutter things a bit. The best thing to do is just to make it easy to advance to the next episode, either by clicking a button or swiping the screen

I wasn't referring to each episode screen, just the top TV show screen where it shows the seasons. I'm talking about showing the date of the next episode that has not aired yet, using the info from the Upcomming page.

Edited by kfonda

Happy2Play

Not quite the same but you can enable unaired episodes at season level.  User icon-settings-display settings

567f3cf8c2d33_unaired.jpg

Edited by Happy2Play

Thanks Happy2Play but that really clutters things up. :-) It's not really important, just thought I'd throw the idea out there.

I don't actually do live TV on Emby, but FWIW, I would put it next to the "Airs... [DOW/Time]" at the Show level.

So, it would be under the Series image:

Airs Saturday at 8:30PM on BBC One, Next Episode: Friday December 25, 2015

There is also a P tag immediately under the one classed "seriesAirTime" called "airDate" - maybe that could be used. That would put it under the "Airs..."