Sync error sync exit 1.1.63 win 7

haroldmchugh

haroldmchugh

Since the Dec 25th update library will not do full sync, seems to error out after movies and when tv shows start.  Updated the Dec 26th.  Same problem, crashes on tv shows every time.  I like the idea of Home Video addition to the library sync.

kodi.log

kodi.old.log

Angelblue05

Ok, seems the connection to your server is timing out. Give me a few to check this out. Maybe reducing the number of items we query from your server at once will help.

haroldmchugh

The 1.1.66 update will allow it to complete a sync.  The sync however is not complete.  I have tried a lot of different things with this.  First sync loaded tv shows and home videos but no movies.  First forced sync after that loads a couple movies.  Second forced sync loads the rest of the movies but leaves the tv show to tv show seasons links broke, cannot open up to seasons.  Can start tv shows from widgets however.  Movie links work fine.  Third forced sync causes duplicates of all tv shows to appear everywhere, ie tv shows, tv show widgets, favorite tv shows.  TV show to season links still broke.  I think I will go back to 1.1.62 for awhile.  I like the smaller footprint in cody of the database and the addition of home videos, but the update has way to many bugs for now.  Thanks for all of your hard work!

Angelblue05

Ok, I will allow to adjust the number we query from the server at once. By default it's 200. I set it to 150 for the custom build, just to see if it would at least allow your server to respond in time.

I'm not sure what is happening, I have none of the issue you've described. What did you do exactly when you say you forced sync? Let me know.

No matter how much I test before release, I expected beta to be a bit of a bumpy ride. We'll get there, thanks for the help. :)