.65 not found as an update in repo

denethor

denethor

I am on Jarvis nighties (20151224-050a9d7 to be precise) with Emby Beta Repo 1.0.4. Emby add-on version is 1.1.62 and I couldn't see 1.1.65 update in the repo. Than I tried to update it manually via zip file. Now it throws and exception

services.py has missing module "userclient"

default.py has missing module "entrypoint"

Since there is a release note related to passwords.xml for this version let me give you more info. I'm redirecting some profile folders and files including  password.xml to somewhere else with below lines in advancedsettings.xml

<substitute>
	<from>special://profile/favourites.xml</from>
	<to>v:/Kodi/userdata/favourites.xml</to>
  </substitute>
  <substitute>	
	<from>special://profile/passwords.xml</from>
	<to>v:/Kodi/userdata/passwords.xml</to>
  </substitute>
  <substitute>
	<from>special://profile/sources.xml</from>
	<to>v:/Kodi/userdata/sources.xml</to>
  </substitute>
  <substitute>
	<from>special://profile/mediasources.xml</from>
	<to>V:/Kodi/userdata/mediasources.xml</to>
  </substitute>
  <substitute>
	<from>special://profile/keymaps/</from>
	<to>v:/Kodi/userdata/keymaps/</to>
  </substitute>
  <substitute>
	<from>special://profile/playlists/</from>
	<to>v:/Kodi/userdata/playlists/</to>
  </substitute>
    <substitute>
    <from>special://profile/Thumbnails/</from>
    <to>v:/Kodi/userdata/Thumbnails/</to>
Edited by denethor

denethor

Hm, do you see the latest version 1.1.66 in the repo?

No, by the way it is same for Mac OS 10.11, Android 5 and Win 10 Build 10586 for me.

denethor

It's very strange. At this point, I would probably uninstall and reinstall the beta repository, just incase.

As you can see here: http://mb3admin.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/plugin.video.emby/ version 1.1.66 is there and available.

Sorry I still see 1.0.62 in repo  :blink:

Anyway 1.0.67 solved the problems with missing modules. At least it works properly after manual update. Have a great holiday  ;)

denethor

It's very strange. At this point, I would probably uninstall and reinstall the beta repository, just incase.

As you can see here: http://mb3admin.com/downloads/addons/xbmb3c/kodi-beta-repo/plugin.video.emby/ version 1.1.66 is there and available.

OK sync fine but playback failed with:

18:51:13 T:8380   ERROR: PlayMedia could not play media: plugin://plugin.video.emby.tvshows/eb147d86c5d9be60da4f9ddxxxxxx/?dbid=2053&mode=play&id=e60c5141dd6f08983e2cc614a226a6b1&filename=Star.Wars.Rebels.S02E09.mkv
18:51:14 T:8484  NOTICE: metahandler: No SQLite rows requiring update
18:51:18 T:8380  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 5 times.
18:51:18 T:8380   ERROR: Unable to find plugin plugin.video.emby.tvshows
18:51:18 T:8380   ERROR: PlayMedia could not play media: plugin://plugin.video.emby.tvshows/eb147d86c5d9be60da4f9ddxxxxxx/?dbid=2053&mode=play&id=e60c5141dd6f08983e2cc614a226a6b1&filename=Star.Wars.Rebels.S02E09.mkv
18:51:18 T:8484  NOTICE: metahandler: No SQLite rows requiring update
18:51:19 T:8380  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.

Database deleted and synced again. Stil the same

Edited by denethor

Angelblue05

You are missing the dependencies for the add-on. They should install automatically with the add-on. Can you try to uninstall the add-on and reinstall it from the beta repo? No need to reset. Just to force Kodi to install them. Let me know if it fixes your issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

denethor

You are missing the dependencies for the add-on. They should install automatically with the add-on. Can you try to uninstall the add-on and reinstall it from the beta repo? No need to reset. Just to force Kodi to install them. Let me know if it fixes your issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I cannot install 1.0.67 via repo I have just replaced files in 1.0.62 plugin folder with the files in 1.0.67 zip package.

Is there any way to maintain dependencies with this method or should I use "install from zip" within Kodi not just copying files?

Edited by denethor

Angelblue05

Install from zip should do the trick, yes. I don't know why you wouldn't see the available update. Are you sure you have the beta repository installed? Did you tell Kodi to check for updates?

denethor

Install from zip should do the trick, yes. I don't know why you wouldn't see the available update. Are you sure you have the beta repository installed? Did you tell Kodi to check for updates?

Nope; install from zip failed with below error. I think this is a CDN thing. I tried in 6 of may Kodi install non of them found 1.0.68 in repo. But I tried "check for updates" from US IP addresses via my VPN account this time I can see the update. My WAN IP is 92.45.156.x may be you can check with your CDN provider.

21:17:59 T:11020   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.emby]: The dependency on plugin.video.emby.movies version 0.01 could not be satisfied.
Edited by denethor