Emmy plugin causing 100% CPU usage

Ayala

I don't know what happened between yesterday and today. I turned on my box today and it was virtually unusable. The interface is stupid slow. After some troubleshooting I was able to disable the Emby plugin and that rendered my machine usable again.

I kinda remember being on version 1.2.60 and after looking today it reads 1.2.62 which led me to believe that an update might've triggered this behavior. The only other thing I've been trying to do is to include my music library to which I have had zero luck with, while all me music is portrayed thought the web interface it does not appear on my kodi setup.

setup: intel nuc > openelec 6 > emby 1.2.62 feeding of windows based emby server.

Unfortunately i was not logging this but I've had zero issues since I set this up months ago. Any insight is deeply appreciated!

TIA!

Angelblue05

Sorry that you are having difficulties. You should disable auto-updates if you are using beta, so you can control when you are ready to update.

I will try to help the best I can, however I will need a log to see the issues. If you can first reset your library and also reset your emby settings when it asks and go thru the initial setup, you should be able to enable music correctly.

If you encounter issues, please post your Kodi log so I can correct them. Thanks! :)

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/17599-how-to-report-a-problem/

Edited by Angelblue05

I believe resetting the kodi DB fixed the lag issue but pardon my noobness, I have no idea how to reset the emby settings to prompt initial setup.

Edited by Ayala

Angelblue05

When you reset your local database for a full resync, it should ask you at the same time if you want to delete your emby info.

Anyway, I will be pushing a new beta version in a few to fix the issues encountered so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk