Live-TV line-up problem within EMBY with DVBlogic TV plug-in

Peter Nent

Peter Nent

As longterm user of EMBY, I'm using DVBLogic live-TV plug-in v1.0.5826.37110 already for a few months, but I'm having problems AGAIN with the destroyed line-up:

• within DVBLogic, I scanned all DVB-C TV channels (approx. 160) of our local ZIGGO TV-provider here in the Netherlands successfully, together with their EPG via an OctopusNet 4x DVB-C+Ziggo pay-card within a CAM.
  • Within DVBLogic and a connected KODI client (Windows and Raspberry), everything works well and fast: the line-up is exactly the same as within DVBLogic themselves

PROBLEM: by using the DVBLogic liveTV plugin within EMby ( v3.0.5781.8 ), and after a 'refresh guide', still the line up is NOT the same as within DVBLogic......VERY annoying !

Details:

• The line-up within the meta data editor is 100% OK !
  • The line-up within the live-TV folder is NOT ok: it has a somewhat different order.......
  • The line-up within DVBlogic and Kodi is OK.....

Thus the line-up within Emby Live-TV is a problemen: how to solve this ?

Tried:

• to complete NEW install within DVBLogic of all sources, channels and EPG
  • deleted and re-installed the DVBLogic live-TV plug-in in EMBY...... still the same 'messy' line-up
  • etc.

Please advise how to synchronise the live-TV line-up within Emby with that of DVBLogic.....or should I use another Live-TV solution then DVBlogic ?

Edited by PeterNent

Peter Nent

Fully correct: the favorites (the heart sign) were selected (=red) from the first approx. 20 channels and this influenced the line-up: an unknown feature to me, but now I know this feature, it is appreciated and it solved my problem completely: NICE & THANKS ! :)

The next part is to get all TV-station logos uploaded manually....pfffttt... B)  why is it not possible that this is done automatically ? :rolleyes:

Grtz, Peter

Spaceboy

Fully correct: the favorites (the heart sign) were selected (=red) from the first approx. 20 channels and this influenced the line-up: an unknown feature to me, but now I know this feature, it is appreciated and it solved my problem completely: NICE & THANKS ! :)

The next part is to get all TV-station logos uploaded manually....pfffttt... B) why is it not possible that this is done automatically ? :rolleyes:

Grtz, Peter

There is an option for that as well, you need icons that match the channel names and you stick them in a folder in the metadata folder. Read the first post in the dvblink thread