NextUp TV - only showing five items

xnappo

xnappo

Hi All,

NextUp TV is only showing five shows for me.  They seems to be correct, however there should be a lot more.

I can see from the server log that the web client is requesting 24...

Here is the log:

http://pastebin.com/pyWgXpHM

Thanks,

xnappo

xnappo

Any ideas?  I would like to do a new promotional video for my XBMC addon - and this feature is one that native XBMC does not have.

xnappo

xnappo

Does it work by looking for the first unwatched episode in a series(aka relies on watched flags)?  Does it traverse the available series in some order that I can try messing with the next one that SHOULD be showing up?  Does the server do the calculation of what to display at the time of the request?

With that info, I should be able to play with it - but anything past that may require help getting past the debug build problem I was having with imports over in the 'speed up listings' thread.

Thanks,

Chris

xnappo

Problem is that I delete shows as soon as I watch them...  So it is counted as not started.

So feature request to display NextUp when episodes past episode 1 exist and are unwatched :)

xnappo

Problem is that I delete shows as soon as I watch them...  So it is counted as not started.

So feature request to display NextUp when episodes past episode 1 exist and are unwatched :)

xnappo

How would you know you've started the series though? You can't really display every unwatched series there. You might try just leaving episode 1 or something on your machine and not delete it. Then the next up one would be the next unwatched episode even if you delete them.

Try the next server build. This is one area where creating the missing episode stubs can come in useful, in that we can retain the watched status even after you've deleted the episode.

it relies on watched flags, but only for series that you've already started. if you haven't started a series it's not going to add the first episode into next up.