Unable to access People from TheMoviedb.org

rickster53

rickster53

I just did a clean install of Emby server and noticed I'm getting the following error in the log for what must be every Person associated to my library.  Not sure if this is just a temporary problem with themoviedb.org or whether there is something with the API call.  I am running server Version 3.0.5781.8 on Windows7 and IE11... I am not experiencing any problems with my internet connection and would appreciate any insights to the problem...  Would have attached the entire log file but it was too big and this error simple repeats for every person.

2015-12-23 10:48:27.4945 Debug App: Running PersonXmlProvider for C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\metadata\People\M\Mark Wahlberg
2015-12-23 10:48:27.4945 Debug App: PersonXmlProvider returned no metadata for C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\metadata\People\M\Mark Wahlberg
2015-12-23 10:48:27.4945 Debug App: Running MovieDbPersonProvider for C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\metadata\People\M\Mark Wahlberg
2015-12-23 10:48:27.4945 Error App: Error in TheMovieDb
 *** Error Report ***
 Version: 3.0.5781.8
 Command line: C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
 Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
 Processor count: 8
 64-Bit OS: True
 64-Bit Process: False
 Program data path: C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
 Application Path: C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
 Cancelling connection to http://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/person?api_key=f6bd687ffa63cd282b6ff2c6877f2669&query=Mark+Wahlberg due to a previous timeout.
 MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException
    at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1b.MoveNext()
 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<Get>d__0.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
    at MediaBrowser.Providers.People.MovieDbPersonProvider.<GetSearchResults>d__6.MoveNext()
    at MediaBrowser.Providers.People.MovieDbPersonProvider.<GetTmdbId>d__20.MoveNext()
    at MediaBrowser.Providers.People.MovieDbPersonProvider.<GetMetadata>d__14.MoveNext()
    at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.MetadataService`2.<ExecuteRemoteProviders>d__55.MoveNext()

rickster53

I'm still having this problem but now seem to recall a message/option during the Emby install or configuration about Local Intranet.  I believe I said NO to that.  Does that make any sense to anyone?