Multi Room

Hydro

Hi

I just discover your application and it looks awesome !

I buy htpc and i search a way to do multi room audio. I see your squeeze app for w8 and this app.

Is it possible with Media Browser to listen same song on different player ? Control players from another one ?

I try to search in this forum for multi room but didn't find something.

Thank and sorry for my bad english :)

Im a huge fan of Media Browser and love everything it does ... that said, I don't use it much for pure Audio.  Music Videos is another story.  Its not built for multi room audio, unless you put a client in every room.  MB is great for browsing your collection, but not built for multi zone audio.

Im using a Russound currently, but there are a lot of options.  http://www.russound.com/ ... the Digital Media Streamer reads the same library I have in MB.  It lets me listen to my stuff in my office, and lets the rest of the crew listen to whatever they want in their areas.  

Yeah, MB is not designed for this (currently).

IMO Sonos is the absolute best solution for this.  I've had a Sonos system since 2005.

• Like 1

Yeah but for my project i will have one htpc in every room so i try to search how to launch same music on every htpc. Maybe with squeeze box.

I see that you can remotly launch music / movies from web interface, i can't test now but can we select multiple sources to control ? Or one by one ?

If one by one, is it possible to add multiple control in the future ?