Lost column in episodes view webclient on iPad

Danee

Hello, I just upgraded to version 3.0.5781.8 and just noticed that there are now 2 columns with episodes in a season instead of the 3 I was used to. This happens in landscape view on my ipad.

And I'm not sure but I think in series view there used to be 3 columns too, now it also has 2 but these are centered instead of left-aligned so it's not that disturbing.

Thanks,

Danee

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked this on Versie 3.0.5801.0, it still shows 2 columns. The same can be seen in th iOS app btw.

Ok, but now 1/3 of the screen is unused, on an iPad there was no issue with reading them or missing them becasue they were small. I'll see if I can make a screenshot of it so you can see what I mean.

Edit: Just checked it on my iPhone, in landscape the 2 columns are the screen width so it makes sense there, on the iPad they're roughly 2/3 width and left aligned, and the rest is empty, doesn't make much sense there ;)

Edited by Danee

• 2 weeks later...

Still the same on Versie 3.0.5841.0.

@@Luke is this really ment to be like this? They are in no way bigger, it just seems the left margin is a little wider causing the third column not fit anymore. In th iOS app it is the same, just 2 columns instead of 3.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @@Luke it's indeed back to 3 that fit with no blank space.

The resolution is 2048 x 1536 pixels On an iPad Air.

(Sorry for not responding earlier, have been busy)