Users still not able to access media playback

ZoMbiiE.home
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

ZoMbiiE.home

Hello Emby, big fan here and I've been using Emby for a few months now. I've been having a small issue. I have a supporter membership so I would assume that my users would not have to also pay for it correct? Because it seems like I'm having issues with a new user I added maybe a day ago. I have added them to my server via email confirmation link and I was able to log in on my device to ensure playback was working but when they try to sign in on their device it comes up with the please unlock this app message. Is the only way to get that to disappear to have them sign in through my wifi? Because he lives a town over and I would rather him avoid the drive. Sorry if it is a dumb question, I just haven't quite been caught up to date with everything on the app yet. Thanks in advance guys!

• Solution

Hi, welcome, and yes that is correct. Our intention is to provide everyone in your household free access with your subscription, so that's why we have the one-time in-network requirement. This only has to happen once and then the result is remembered. For people not in your household, we do ask that they purchase the one-time unlock of $4.89. Thanks.

• Like 1