Christmas Movie / Popular Series Episode List

Lighthammer

@Lighthammer I know this is old, but I was searching for the below movie and came across your list.  Any assistance in accessing to download would be great.  Thanks in advance for your time and great list!!!

1. Yogi's First Christmas [1980] - IMDB: tt0199161

• 2 weeks later...
Lighthammer
On 10/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, griam01 said:

@Lighthammer I know this is old, but I was searching for the below movie and came across your list.  Any assistance in accessing to download would be great.  Thanks in advance for your time and great list!!!

1. Yogi's First Christmas [1980] - IMDB: tt0199161

Sorry, won't be able to help you out just now. 

I'm in the middle of a bunch of moves that were complicated by Covid19 and my server is completely down and has been since March. I don't have any time tables when it will be up, BUT I can promise you I will revisit the list in 2021 and you can probably expect to get some help for sure then (no, not this year sadly, too much of a mess on so many different areas =( ).

I CAN suggest to you that I do see this DVD pop up most years at foot markets such as Giant (on the East Coast), King Soopers (In fly over country) and Krogers (on the west coast) almost every year. It's also pretty common around Christmas at Dollar General. It's usually a 4.99 DVD.

I SUSPECT Boomergang will have streamable on their Android TV app this Christmas too.