Emby keep shutting down server and not restarting

crystalgipsy

crystalgipsy

HI I am running Version 3.0.5781.5 of the server app and the latest mono available from the QNAP App Centre and finding that the server seems to crash and hang after running for maybe a day or two even if I have not even used it. When it goes the only way I can get it going again is to ssh in and stop the server completely and then restart it, Using the app icon in My Apps and turning it off/on does not make any difference as it looks like the process has ground to a halt. 

I have attached my logs be good to get some input asap. I only just switched from A WHS2011 based system to QNAP and so far Emby has not been any where near as stable.

I have attached my server log and await feedback. I had to zip it as it was too big to upload as .txt It crashed around 18.38 today so thats a good place to start looking.

server-63585734399.zip

Edited by crystalgipsy

crystalgipsy

Emby is the one from the QNAP forum I tried the mono from there to and was still the same also the Emby on the App centre again the same. I even reset the whole NAS to factories it lasted longer but the same thing happens.

I'll roll back mono again and try that.

breezytm

Currently I have the latest mono and qpkg from the qnap site and it works somewhat. It's not 100 but it works. 

You can provide some additional logs along with your issues to help dev pin point and tackle some of these problems. Also wait to see if things improves for you in the upcoming qpkg Stephane is currently working on. It should be the latest beta emby version which dev appears to have made some significant changes to improve performance. Sounds quite promising. 

Edited by breezytm