CoverArt4

Jasoon

When I try and do anything in the CoverArt4 plug in I keep getting "There was a error processing the request"

Anyone else getting the same thing??

You must on a dev version of the server and coverart is currently not working on the current dev server build.

Being on the dev version will cause plugins to stop working every now and then as new things and ways of doing things are being tested frequently.

I would suggest sticking to the latest beta build of the server.

• Like 1

I tried CoverArt4, liked it, and paid to register it.  I got the nice email message thanking me for supporting MB3 and associated products, which listed those items to which I had access as a supporter.  CoverArt4 is included in that email's list; however, in the MB Server web-configuration under Plug-ins, CoverArt4 still has an advisory that my trial is soon to expire.

What step should I take to complete the registration process?

Thanks.

In the email that is sent it says to paste the key into the dashboard and specifies where.  Did you do that?

Yes, ebr; however, now I have a much worse issue:  MBC in Win7MC will not function, and soft-locks the computer.  Rebooting does not help.  Rats.

You need to open a new thread in the MBC area and provide the information outlined in How to report a problem.