Coverart and Movie theme videos quit working

jandjd

After uninstalling, reinstalling the server and MB Theater, coverart 4.0  has "there was an error processing the request" when trying to configure. I have uninstalled,reinstalled, no  change. Movie Theme videos just fails every time I try to run thru scheduled tasks. I probably deleted something I shouldn't have. Attached 2 latest logs. Thanks for any help.

server-63522025198.log

unhandled_c204fd57-241c-4d1d-9dcc-f5379c0bd2ac.txt

you might have some mismatched plugin versions now - plugins built against the new dev server but now you're using the release server. also, our database schemas have changed a little in the dev line, so reverting to release could also be problematic. try uninstalling all plugins and re-installing from the catalog.

also - changing to official release doesn't actually change your installed version. you need to actually re-install from the website.

truthfully, due to the db changes, i would stay on dev but remove all plugins for the next few days. if you go back to the release server and you have problems to the db differences, you could be looking at uninstalling and re-installing completely.