New Chocolate Detail Screen

ebr

I went ahead and put it in since I had done it to see what it would look like - figured I'd just leave it there.  You can turn it off in the view configuration page for Chocolate. 

• Like 1

BATTLE DONKEY

@@ebr a few more suggestions

1st - would be to make the director and maybe the genre tags at the top left of the page actual buttons. That would make it easy and quick to find related movies, especially in the directors case since he is not listed in the cast members tab.

2nd - since the logo.PNG is used on almost all other views/pages maybe adding a toggle to use clearart.PNG on the details page and fall back on the logo if no clearart is found. The clearart is not used anywhere else in chocolate and since most clearart images already have a straight bottom edge it would line up nicely at the bottom right corner of the screen and use logo.PNG only when clearart is not found or selected in the options.

3rd - This isn't for the details screen but for the main ehs screen when searching the recently added / unwatched media, could we get a toggle in settings to use the logo.PNG in the upper right corner instead of just the title of the media

What about studio logo's? Is this still possible?

I haven't found a good place for them.  I don't want the screen littered with icons and logos and studio logos don't always look very good when scaled down.