Web Client Issue: TV episode lists not being displayed

JustASK
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Strange problem that's just shown up with the Web Client. TV Episodes listings are not being displayed which prevents the user from selecting them for play back. When using the Media Browser Client connected to the same server and same media collection, everything works fine.

No configuration changes have been made on my part. I noticed in the server setting notifications area that "MBServer 3.0.5083.27698 was installed 3 days ago". 

Any idea on how to further troubleshoot this? The Web Client had been working just a few days ago.

See the attached screen capture. The media files exist on a NAS and I have SMB shares setup to access them in Windows. Let me know if you have any problems with the attachment.

post-1437-0-45098600-1386434291_thumb.jpg

For best results it should be season 3 but i'll look at this because we should be able to handle that.

The renaming of "S03" to "Season 3" seems to correct the problem in the Web Client. I ran a quick script to rename my folders to conform to the recommended format. I will test the next release as well.

Thanks for your help with this.

trooper11

I have been noticing similar issues since the latest update to the server.  I didn't realize that using S03 instead of Season 3 would be causing problems like this.

What a good program to use to mass rename folders?  I have a huge collection now all in the 'S**' format.