Some characters shown wrong

steve1977

steve1977

A bit hard to describe, but let me show the false entry:

Critic rating summary: It's not easy to take the longest Harry Potter book and streamline it into the shortest HP movie, but director David Yates does a bang up job of it, creating an Order of the Phoenix that's entertaining and action-packed.

You see the #039? Any chance to fix?

steve1977

Here we go with a screenshot. You will see the "broken characters". Also just noticed that the "vote count" does not display at all. Shall I open a separate bug report?

52a3b45668fdb_Criticratingsummary.jpg

it displays what's in the database. so you must not have vote count for that item. but if you have it, it most certainly is there

steve1977

Thanks for your quick reply. Given that this is a Harry Potter movie, I would assume this info must be available. Is it taking it from TMDB or IMDB? Either way, it should be there?

We get it from omdb, and yea, looks like they have it:

http://www.omdbapi.com/?i=tt0926084

It's just that reporting it without any investigation leaves us nothing to go on. For example, maybe there was an error at the time it tried to reach omdb. Or you could try refreshing from the edit page to see if that fills it in. 

steve1977

Sorry for that, a refresh indeed filled the vote count. The ' issue still remains. I also deleted the field and repopulated. Same issue.

I check through a few other movies and this appears to be a more common issue.

Let me know what else I can be helpful with to provide about the ' issue? Does a log help?

steve1977

Great, thanks! Will this be corrected for all my movies once the new server release is pushed and once I update the library?