SkinMan81

Hardware Setup

• QNAP TVS-471-i3-4G
  • QMono 4.0.1.0
  • Emby Server v3.0.5781.2 (v1.51119)
  • Xbox One
  • Client: Android App

The Issues

• After a fresh boot of the Emby server and Android app, I can select my Xbox One as a DLNA device, and play a movie.
  • Shortly after the movie starts, it no longer shows as "Currently Playing", and my Xbox is no longer listed as an available DLNA device. The movie keeps playing, but I lose my remote controls.
  • The Chrome client also shows that nothing is playing, and there is no Xbox One DLNA device.
  • When I'm done watching my movie I have to reboot the Emby Server on the QNAP to get my Xbox back.

I bought this QNAP specifically for my Emby Server. Over the last couple days I have been really happy with how Emby works, aside from this issue. If we can get this worked out I'll be happy to become a lifetime Emby Premier supporter.

PS - I'm also using Media Center Master which seems like a really great pair with Emby. I hope these products continue to play nicely together.

• 2 weeks later...
SkinMan81

Hello Luke

Did you have a chance to go through my logs that I posted in the other topic, "Report your issues here"? This is still an issue. I can watch two or three movies back-to-back before Emby loses track of my session, and my Xbox One disappears from my list of available devices to stream to.

Thanks,

SkinMan

• 2 weeks later...