Installed Plugin. Now what?

Sammy

I installed the plug in but nothing's changed on Emby and there is no PVR. Do I need to also install NextPVR on my machine and configure it? Is there a Wiki someplace?

Wow that was lightening quick.. THANKS!

I'll go check it out but it would seem I need to be logged directly into the host machine and not remote via the web app to set this up.

• 1 month later...
sportsandmore

I only just managed to install emby, taken most of the day to set it up etc etc. added a couple of plugins (got premium) on some of them it says I need to login direct to server to configure, I must be having bran freeze, as i'm struggling to do this, a how and where would be really appreciated  :)

I only just managed to install emby, taken most of the day to set it up etc etc. added a couple of plugins (got premium) on some of them it says I need to login direct to server to configure, I must be having bran freeze, as i'm struggling to do this, a how and where would be really appreciated  :)

Hi, and welcome. Can you give us some specifics on where you're getting stuck? Thanks!

Vidman

I only just managed to install emby, taken most of the day to set it up etc etc. added a couple of plugins (got premium) on some of them it says I need to login direct to server to configure, I must be having bran freeze, as i'm struggling to do this, a how and where would be really appreciated :)

You just need to enter you emby server ip[emoji14]ort into a browser when on the same home network eg 192.168.1.45:8096