Fresh install on new card with latest Openelec, DB sync endless loop

mgworek

mgworek

Installing 1.1.60. Brand new install. It starts to do the full sync, get to about the 200 movie and the screen goes black, comes back and starting the sync over again. It does this over and over again.

Raspberry Pi2 with Openelec 6.0 and Kodi 15

mgworek

Its not going to sleep. I don't even know if its possible for the pi to go to sleep? but checked settings and its not. I will be in the middle of using the remote and it does it.

I just enabled logging and will grab them.

mgworek

weird. i went in to enable logging after turning the pi back on. It did its reset thing 3 times before i got the chance to do anything. after i enabled logging, it froze for about 40 seconds then just started working. I am now on movie 500. 

I saw it reset itself about 20 times since I installed the plugin but now it seems ok.

Angelblue05

Ok, well next time, if you see it happen again, please post your Kodi log so I can actually know why :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelblue05

@

Please post your log if you see it happen again, thanks. :) I would really like to know what it is exactly.

Edited by Angelblue05

mguebert

I would like to report I have seen the same. It resets over and over somewhere between 70 and 220 during initial sync.I turned of caching of images and it completes. Unfortunately on the RPI2 that leads to much slower navigation when loading fanart in the movies menu.

Vidman

For the record i just had the same issue on cubox openelec 6 and emby for kodi 1.6

Turning off image cache allows the initial sync to complete

Vidman

No sorry I just updated the cubox to openelec 6 and installed the stable emby repo and let it go but it kept restarting kodi at about 200items so I disabled the texture cache setting which allows the initial sync to complete, I did not capture a log sorry

Edited by Vidman

Angelblue05

Ok, well I'll try and see if I can figure out something, related to the cache of images. Thanks, I'll keep you updated on my findings.