Collections Folder Suddenly disappeared --- please help

naeyaert

naeyaert

Hello I need some help please.

Everything was working perfectly until I decided to add a new Collection to my already 45 Collections. I can see all my collections under my media manager but when I launch Emby Media Center Client, I can. It see the folder "Collections" - it's disappeared.

I'm tearing my hair out. I refreshed my media, I even removed the collection I added to see if that was the problems. I've also reinstalled Emmy server and the client software and uninstalled and reinstalled Auto Box Sets. NOTHING HAS WORKD.

I've put a lot of time and effort into my collections and I don't want to lose my work. Can anyone please help me? I'm running 3.0.286.0 Client and 3.0.5781.1 Server and Auto Box Sets 1.0.0.9

Thank you in advance.

naeyaert

Yes I can see all the collections fine in the web interface, it's just when I launch Emby for WMC I can't see the front folder "Collections".

Yes I can see all the collections fine in the web interface, it's just when I launch Emby for WMC I can't see the front folder "Collections".

You can see the "Collections" top folder in the web interface?  Or you can get to them via the tabs at the top of the movie screen?

naeyaert

I can get to then via the tab at the top. Is there something that I'm missing? Like I mentioned it used to work perfectly until I added a new collection the other day.

Okay, so you don't see a "Collections" folder in the web client either, right?

Do you have the option selected?  User Icon->Settings->Home Screen Settings->View Settings->Display a Collections View

naeyaert

Ok that worked but I'm confused. I never had to do this before in these settings so hence I didn't know where to look. Has this changed in a recent update? Thank you for the help on this as I was going nuts.

Not recently.  Changes in that area went in probably 6-8 months ago.  The option is also available right inside EMC:

5648a37d1372d_emccollview.png