Notifications (Prowl)

Pine

I regularly receive notifications (via Prowl) like the following:

xx items have been added to your media library

(where xx can be varying numbers)

This information seems pretty useless if one do not know what has been added. Is there somewhere I can find out was added or is it possible to get more informative notifications?

Thank you

Happy2Play

Go to Dashboard-Notifications and disable "New content added (multiple)" and enable "New content added".

Edited by Happy2Play

yes, you can sign into your emby apps and look at your latest media.  if it was one single item we send the singular notification about that content. when it's multiple we can't really send out that many in bulk.

Go to Dashboard-Notifications and disable "New content added (multiple)" and enable "New content added".

Thank you for the help. Looking it Luke's reply above it seems that your suggestion will only work when there is only one item but when there is more than one we will not receive any message at all. Is that correct?

yes, you can sign into your emby apps and look at your latest media.  if it was one single item we send the singular notification about that content. when it's multiple we can't really send out that many in bulk.

Thank you for the reply. Looking for latest updated in the apps every time you get a notification is a bit cumbersome. There are also notifications of new Cast & Crew added which cannot be traced in the apps (as far as I am aware). Just getting the update of a number of items updated seems defeating the object a bit. Any chance that we can get an option of how many items must be added before they are consolidated (ie individual items be sent out until the a message with just a number being sent out)?

Then I have also noticed that I sometimes get 3 to 4 notifications in quick succession of each other with different number of items updated. Why does these not come through in one message then?