Initial sync not working since newest release

NeoXiD

Hi everyone!

Today I've upgraded my homeserver build and started my library from scratch, as the old one was quite messy. As a part of that cleanup action, I also wiped my Kodi installation and tried installing everything from scratch again, including the Emby addon. The authentication against my Emby server seems to work great, however not a single sync occurs and all sections remain empty without any items. I am running the Emby Addon v1.1.55 together with Kodi Isengard 15.2.

I've attached a censored logfile which I took after setting the loglevel of the addon to debug. Aside from an issue with OpenWeatherMap (Emby also doesn't work if I disable that addon), the following stacktrace seems to describe the actual problem:

22:07:47 T:1730315384   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-7:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
      File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 1119, in run
        libSync = self.FullLibrarySync()
      File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 74, in FullLibrarySync
        utils.createSources()
      File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/Utils.py", line 193, in createSources
        etree.ElementTree(root).write(xmlpath, method="html")
    TypeError: write() got an unexpected keyword argument 'method'

Thanks in advance for your help, I hope that I didn't answer a stupid question :)

Best regards

NeoXiD

kodi-20150811-2217.log

Angelblue05

Thanks NeoXiD, this is fixed in github, will make a new release shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@@NeoXiD

Can you give the latest beta a go? version is now 1.1.56.

Awesome work, thanks a lot! Just updated to v1.1.56 and the sync task immediately started. :)

• Like 1