Beta 1.0.0v

cmcg

I think you're all fantastic men! The APP is EXCELLENT!!

I got a request too: Could a subtitle color select be implemented? If no, could the default color be yellow' instead of white?

Thanks for the APP!

• Like 1

1.0.0r

Added the option for yellow subtitles.

Like any release that changes the user options, you will lose your preferences and be prompted by set the server connection again after install. So feel free to skip this one if you don't care about yellow subs!

565ab95d5d2c2_UserSettings.png

TheKamakaZi

Hey guys, just saw that development restarted on the app.

Thanks @@cmcg! v0.593 works great! I just tried to install 1.0.0r, but it's not downloading. Is the server up at the moment?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I could not download the "r" version too...

I tried many times, i was thinking that as a problemas with me.

But maybe the server is down, is it?

CBers

Has anyone had audio dropouts recently?

I'm running "Q" and get it occasionally, which I haven't had on previous versions and I don't get it on the Android TV app.

Might just be me and my setup, but thought I'd ask.

If this version goes stable.. would the actually 0.5xx offizial version update automatically? Or i had to do it by myself?

You'd have to replace the IP of the stable server and sync. But if you were on the latest beta at the time they would be the same in any case.

@@cmcg, thank's for all!

I got a question: is there a way to fix the app in my smart? I mean, i want to install other app through the development method, but, every time I install a new app, the old one is deleted.

How can I leave emby permanently installed?

No, sorry. Only a single dev server can be specified. The behaviour you're seeing is expected. Shame it doesn't leave it installed when you switch.

Hi Guys!

I'm having a problem with portuguese-Brasil subtitles (only with accented characters of the Portuguese language, like ãéíóúç...) in Emby, I tried the stable version then now I'm trying the beta version, but I'm with the same problem in my Samsung UN65H6400AF tv and browser.

Here the TV picture.

565baa8d85cea_IMG_20151129_233140.jpg

Chrome Browser picture:

565baac9ca844_CapturadeTela20151129s2340

Any suggestions?

PS.: I forgot to say, I'm using the last beta 1.0.0r in TV and Emby Server for MacOS.

[]s

VultUx

Curitiba - PR - Brasil

Two and a Half Men - 7x01 - 818-jklpuzo.zip

Edited by vultux

FrostByte

What version of server are you running now and what type of machine?  I've seen the errors in the top pic when running server from a NAS

What version of server are you running now and what type of machine?  I've seen the errors in the top pic when running server from a NAS

Server Version: 3.0.5781.3

It's a hackintosh, Intel Core i7 2600k, 16 GB running MacOS Yosemite 10.10.5

Interesting that the issue with special characters is the same on stable and beta since they use different fonts. So I'm glad you tried both already.

The issue with not splitting the lines correctly might be common to Unix based servers as we've had one other report similar. 

I'll try to replicate when I have some time to give to the project. It might be a couple of days though.

• Like 1

gogreenpower

Not a real bug but I've notice that when going through the 'more episodes' option in season view it always defaults to the first episode, instead of the first unwatched episode as I would expect or even the next one in order from the one you just watched.

I'm using r, but it's been like that for a while.

Green.

• Like 2

Has anyone had audio dropouts recently?

I'm running "Q" and get it occasionally, which I haven't had on previous versions and I don't get it on the Android TV app.

Might just be me and my setup, but thought I'd ask.

If by dropouts you mean like small glitches (like static or something like that) then yes but it's not happening all the time (dialogs are usually ok). I also thought it was my setup or my videos but it seems it's not the case. In my case The TV (UE55H6500) is doing direct stream.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Guys!

I'm having a problem with portuguese-Brasil subtitles (only with accented characters of the Portuguese language, like ãéíóúç...) in Emby, I tried the stable version then now I'm trying the beta version, but I'm with the same problem in my Samsung UN65H6400AF tv and browser.

Here the TV picture.

565baa8d85cea_IMG_20151129_233140.jpg

Chrome Browser picture:

565baac9ca844_CapturadeTela20151129s2340

Any suggestions?

PS.: I forgot to say, I'm using the last beta 1.0.0r in TV and Emby Server for MacOS.

[]s

VultUx

Curitiba - PR - Brasil

Make sure that all your subs are UTF-8 encoded. I've seen this problem many times and 99% of the times is caused by the wrong encoding of the subs files.

You can find more information in the Linux forums. Just do a search for "subtitle utf".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by fc7

CBers

If by dropouts you mean like small glitches (like static or something like that) then yes but it's not happening all the time (dialogs are usually ok). I also thought it was my setup or my videos but it seems it's not the case. In my case The TV (UE55H6500) is doing direct stream.

Yes, the occasional drop out of sound, but only for a second or two.

In my case is different. It's like a static, all the time. The louder the sound the louder the distortion. In dialogs is less noticeable but in scenes with loud effects like explosions or tv show credits (music) is pretty noticeable. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ultroman

In my case is different. It's like a static, all the time. The louder the sound the louder the distortion. In dialogs is less noticeable but in scenes with loud effects like explosions or tv show credits (music) is pretty noticeable. :(

That sounds more like a cable that isn't plugged all the way in or something. I have that if one of my jacks has been slightly pulled, or if I haven't earthed my gear. Is it only in the Emby app? Edited by Ultroman

FrostByte

Most of my movies are remuxed BD rips (20 - 30 Mbps) and I stream over a wireless ac network.  Haven't heard any issue with audio so far, but will keep an ear out

That sounds more like a cable that isn't plugged all the way in or something. I have that if one of my jacks has been slightly pulled, or if I haven't earthed my gear. Is it only in the Emby app?

I'm using a TOS link between the TV and the amp. I'm travelling right now but once I get back I will do a couple of more tests to have a more precise detail of the scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk