No Compatible Streams are Currently Available

moviefan

moviefan

I receive the following message when I try to play LiveTV from Web Browser via Desktop, iPad, and also from the Emby app in IOS on my iPhone...

563e60457d38b_tv.png

The tuner works fine and I can play the same channels via Windows Media Center.  Emby seems to show the tuners as available and in good status.

Here is the  error I see in the log..... (Full log attached)

2015-11-07 12:25:58.5901 Error - App: Error getting tuner info
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.0.5781.0
Command line: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service
Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
Processor count: 6
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: False
Program data path: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
Application Path: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
One or more errors occurred.
MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1e.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<Get>d__2.MoveNext()
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.TunerHosts.HdHomerun.HdHomerunHost.<GetModelInfo>d__c.MoveNext()
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.TunerHosts.HdHomerun.HdHomerunHost.<GetTunerInfos>d__13.MoveNext()
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.TunerHosts.HdHomerun.HdHomerunHost.<GetTunerInfos>d__1a.MoveNext()
InnerException: System.AggregateException
One or more errors occurred.
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__1e.MoveNext()
InnerException: System.Net.WebException
The request was aborted: The request was canceled.
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
  at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

Edited by moviefan

We try to check your tuner for availability and it failed due to timing out. Check to make sure the IP address of the tuner is correct

moviefan

Ok thanks that helped figure out this error message.  Seems like each time the tuner changed its IP address Emby added an additional tuner so it had three listed with different IP addresses - only one of which was correct.  I've setup a DHCP reservation for it so it remains the same from now on and got rid of all the old references.

Still having trouble getting anything to actually play.  Will try to post some more logs after a reboot and some more testing.  It was doing this same thing a little while ago where it just opens the playing screen and sits there with a black screen and nothing ever loads.

moviefan

Okay so rebooted the server, waited for a little bit for it to finish scanning and what not.  Clicked guide and then to play a channel.  Play screen came up.  After a short wait it actually started playing the channel.  And it lasted for two seconds and then froze and stopped playing.  Server log attached.

If you guys can help me figure this out I will donate some money for your time.  Been struggling to get LiveTV to work like it used to for me for a month or so now.  Really miss this functionality of Emby.