How do I know if I'm running the latest version

socalredneck

socalredneck

Hello, how do I know if my Roku's are running the latest versions of the beta app?  I love Emby for all it's device applications, and use Roku's for my tv's, but the beta app I'm running just looks boxee compared to the web & droid apps.  I really hate to complain, because it is a wonderful app, I just have seen a lot of changes with other emby apps over the weeks & months, but not much change on the Roku app. I'm wondering how I can be sure I'm running the latest and greatest of the Roku app?

If I could make a suggestion for the app.  In the Live TV section, in the guide & channel sections, the channel descriptions are toooooo big.  I only get 2, maybe 3 channels listed on my tv screen.  The web app will easily display 10-12 channels on a screen, and the phone app displays 6 channels on my phone.  It would be nice if the Roku app displayed like the web app.

Thank you.

roku has a new SDK coming out soon with new developer features and we'll be updating the UI to take advantage of them.

socalredneck

Sounds great Luke, thanks.

Does Roku auto update the beta app, or do I need to do something to make sure I've got the latest & greatest version of the app?