File Size in Media Info

Olywa123

Olywa123

Hi, when browsing the media info at the bottom of of a movie/show details page I am certain it used to report the size of the file here along with the codec information.

Am I missing a setting somewhere or was it removed for some reason (seems odd as all other info still present)

post-5609-0-51621400-1446590582_thumb.jpg

--

EDIT:

Ah seems to be that the files size is captured in the movie.xml but not in the [movie name].nfo - any reason it's not also written to .nfo files?

Many thanks

Edited by Olywa123

• 1 year later...

I thought I was mis-remembering.  I loved having this data handy as it helped me sort various versions of movies and to manage my library/HDD space (currently spread across 5 drives).

Any chance of having this back at some point?

Would also be highly advantageous to list summary file size information for each folder under Libraries|Manage Folders

Thanks for such a great application!

No, not 100% certain.  I had always believed that it was there in early versions for some reason. Certainly before Premiere, and probably in some of the early public beta releases. Forgot about it until  I saw this post from the gentleman above and thought that maybe I didn't just dream it.

If its something easy to add that's great; if it's a ton of work and doesn't get added that's understandable since it's a "nice to have" feature that doesn't impact core functionality of Emby. Appreciate all your efforts!

Edited by theojt

• 1 year later...