MediaBrowserWS error

kuebs

I am having an error pop up each time I start Emby from Windows Media Center in Windows 8.1

I get the error that MediaBrowserWS is not working and it asks me if I want to disable it?

I believe that this is or was the Web Service service.  

My question is twofold.   Is this the web service?   And do I need it?  Or has the service been updated to reflect Emby?   And this is extraneous?

If I do need it, and I may because the web client is not working consistently.   Sometimes I can get to it and see Emby, and sometimes I get a web client timeout, how do I fix it?

Do I just download and install a new version of Emby over top of the existing?  Or if it needs to be removed?  Do I have to dig to remove the MediaBrowserWS call, so that I don't have a duplicate?

I'm going from sketchy memory but is that maybe that add-on that lets you use MPC-HC as an external player from the web client...?

It might be.   I am not sure.   If it is not a necessary service, where can I go to disable the call to start mediabrowserWS?   It just pops up every time I start Emby from WMC.  

I'm almost positive that is some sort of external plug-in or app you had installed at some point.

If not the MPC-HC thing then maybe the Chrome add-in?  Or the NuVu one...?

I have searched for this.  What little I can find, says that it was something used in Plex back in 2011, but it is now deprecated.   I never used plex.   I really am not sure how it go in there, but I really would like to start figuring out how to disable it or remove it?   Any assistance in finding it and disabling it would be most appreciated.

http://mediabrowserws.codeplex.com/