My Icons (multiple icons in multiple colours)

Ian-Highlander

georgewill76

Hi Ian

I love your artwork.  I am currently using them in my Emby and Kodi Setup.  I was hoping you could create a blue thumb jpeg for Ultra HD Movies.  Not sure what to use for the background image, maybe a collage similar to how you did the icon for album artists or music albums but using ultra hd movie boxes.

• 5 months later...

Great work! Really appreciate it! If you take requests, how about one for Movie Classics and another for Home Videos.  Thanks!

Mark

Ian-Highlander

Sorry guys, I've not been around much on these forums recently. I still use these icons myself on my Emby system but didn't realise others were.

Please don't hold your breath, but I'll try and dig out the files again assuming I still have the original PSD's somewhere and see if I can come up with some for ones people have requested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
kjhedges

Another user here using your great icons.

I'm using the black and White ones, and i do like the look and feel with these icons on.

If you are still in the habit of messing with these, Id like to request some others too.

For TV Genre

Children
Food
Game Show
Home and Garden
Soap
Special Interest
Sport
Suspense
Talk Show
Travel

Would be very much appreciated.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
DCounter

I know this is WAY old, but if you do see this reply by any chance, do you have one for "tutorial videos"? This seems to be lacking everywhere I look....thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
nairnmonster

These are absolute amazing, filled in so many gaps in what I was wanting. I don't suppose you would be willing to do some custom ones if you were ever bored again?

I was really hoping to find something along the lines of:

HD Moves

SD Movies

Chick Flicks

Christmas (I see you have one for holidays but I would really prefer "Christmas Movies"

5dd80a7bc18ec_Capture.jpg

You already have ones that fit the bill for my setup but there is the ones above.

Anything you could do would be amazing!

Edited by nairnmonster

Ian-Highlander

He is either dead or very busy haha. Hope it's the later!

:lol:  :lol: Very definitely not dead, but have developed this weird thing that's hard to explain, I've heard it called "a life" but I'm not sure what they mean by that lol

No promises, I "may" have a look at some of the requests if I get some spare time at any point.

• Like 1

nairnmonster

:lol:  :lol: Very definitely not dead, but have developed this weird thing that's hard to explain, I've heard it called "a life" but I'm not sure what they mean by that lol

No promises, I "may" have a look at some of the requests if I get some spare time at any point.

Life? What is this thing????

• 5 months later...
nairnmonster

@Ian-Highlander Did you ever get a chance matey?

• 3 years later...
Nostradamus1973

Good Evening Everyone,

I'm going to time-warp this thread to 2024 and ask if there's any chance for a few Live TV renditions?

Thx and have a nice night.