My Icons (multiple icons in multiple colours)

Ian-Highlander

Sorry, I've only just seen these, not sure how I missed them, but apologies. Do you guys still need these?

Yes, if it's possible :)

Ian-Highlander

These are awesome! If you have the time, a general 'Kids TV' or 'Kids TV Shows' would be amazing.

Thank you in advance!. :)

Here you go, hope this is ok.

58d8e3dde2e9e_kidstv.jpg

Edited by Ian-Highlander

Ian-Highlander

Folder style version too, will add these to the main lot on One Drive at some point when I've had time to do the other colour variants

58d8e83adac21_kidstvfolder.jpg

Ian-Highlander

Movies and TV shows :), I'm using them for another application :D

Trying to find a suitable background image for this was "interesting", if you have something else in mind and want to find a suitable image, just let me have the image (1920x1080 please) and I'll change this for you.

Here you go...

58d8eb5ca168f_moviesandtvshows.jpg

Trying to find a suitable background image for this was "interesting", if you have something else in mind and want to find a suitable image, just let me have the image (1920x1080 please) and I'll change this for you.

Here you go...

58d8eb5ca168f_moviesandtvshows.jpg

Great, thank you very much. Could you write Library instead ?

Ian-Highlander

Great, thank you very much. Could you write Library instead ?

You mean instead of the whole thing, ie just "Library" or "Movies And TV Library" ?

schmitty

Got it to work. I had mis-labeled the Genre folder as Genres. Could you please make a couple for me?

Blue... Sci-Fi, Children, Game Show, Soap and Suspense. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ian-Highlander

Got it to work. I had mis-labeled the Genre folder as Genres. Could you please make a couple for me?

Blue... Sci-Fi, Children, Game Show, Soap and Suspense. Much appreciated.

You call five a couple? lol :D

There's already a Sci-fi one and there's kids tv (see above) and kids movies ones are those no good for what you want?

Game show, soap and suspense I'll have a look as soon as I get some spare time for you. :)

schmitty

Ah ok. I did know that those existed, the reason why I asked is I have those specific genres, and don't really want to have to edit metadata on all of those items. From memory... I think movies are Science Fiction, and tv is Sci-Fi... I'm just a bit pedantic, when it comes to some things.

That would be great, thanks :)

Ian-Highlander

Lol, being a pedant I can very much empathise with, let me see what I can do.

Ian-Highlander

Ah ok. I did know that those existed, the reason why I asked is I have those specific genres, and don't really want to have to edit metadata on all of those items. From memory... I think movies are Science Fiction, and tv is Sci-Fi... I'm just a bit pedantic, when it comes to some things.

That would be great, thanks :)

I'm feeling kind...

58da3d20a34b2_children.jpg

58da3d2de79fe_kids.jpg

58da3d3d3cbb7_gameshow.jpg

58da3d4d82bbd_scifi.jpg

58da3d5baa464_soap.jpg

58da3d679ff6d_suspense.jpg

• Like 1

schmitty

Thanks, so much. Have these been added to the OneDrive, or do I have to save them from the post?

Ian-Highlander

Thanks, so much. Have these been added to the OneDrive, or do I have to save them from the post?

No, I haven't got round to updating my one drive yet, need to do all the other colours for some of these at some point too, will get round to that at some point. The ones attached to the posts in this thread are the same ones I will be uploading though so just save them from here.

• Like 1

schmitty

@@Ian-Highlander I have placed the images into he relevant folders. They don't show up in the library... I'm guessing, because they're thumbs, not folders.

Also, I can not get the TV and Movie Favourites or library images to appear either.

Edited by schmitty

• 2 weeks later...
Happy2Play

@@Ian-Highlander I have placed the images into he relevant folders. They don't show up in the library... I'm guessing, because they're thumbs, not folders.

Also, I can not get the TV and Movie Favourites or library images to appear either.

Where did you put them?

Blueeyiz702

@@Ian-Highlander  Could you make me one for Concerts and for Photo's In the Blue,That's the 2 i'm missing,thank you

Edited by blueeyiz7021

Blueeyiz702

58f0edf955320_screenshotlocalhost8096201

if you could for that folder and the concerts in Blue id appreciate it.Thanks

• 4 weeks later...