MBIntros Random File Selections

Mopar_Mudder

Mopar_Mudder

All of my upcoming trailers are stored in a local folder with the same folder configuration as normal movies.

TRAILERS

----MOVIE NAME

-------VIDEO FILE

-------FOLDER.JPG

-------MOVIE.XML

-------ECT.

Anyway in the old MB2 intros I could point it to the trailer folder and tell it to play random videos from it. In the new one it does seem to look into sub folders, the videos have to be in the root.

Mopar_Mudder

One other thing I thought of. Their doesn't seem to be a way to skip an into like their use to. Before you could hit stop and it would go to the next intro in the list, now it just stop and kicks you back to the movie details page.

• 2 months later...
Mopar_Mudder

Has this been looked into at all. I would really like to play a couple of random trailers before my movie. But I can't with the current configuration.

mboehler

One other thing I thought of. Their doesn't seem to be a way to skip an into like their use to. Before you could hit stop and it would go to the next intro in the list, now it just stop and kicks you back to the movie details page.

I believe you can just Skip through the intro you don't want to see.  Not the stop button, but the Advance 2 seconds button.  Hold it down until it reaches the end of the video and then the next one will play.

Mopar_Mudder

I believe you can just Skip through the intro you don't want to see.  Not the stop button, but the Advance 2 seconds button.  Hold it down until it reaches the end of the video and then the next one will play.

Yes that does work, I figured that one out. But right now I can't even get it to play my trailers is the biggest problem.