New Update and EmbyTV Tuner Problems

nickglott

nickglott

Windows 7, Emby Version 3.0.5768.7

HDHomerun PRIME 3 Tuner

I just re-formatted my HTPC a few days ago and started using embyTV over serverWMC. Everything seemed to be working good. There was still some hiccups here and there but I will not get into that right now. I have a spare computer I started testing the BETA on since your changelog listed improvements to embyTV, but had Tuner issues and streams would not start on my android(seems to be working for me in the release version.). Also I would start a stream using Chrome (Food Network) then on another computer started another stream on another computer (FXX), but the 1st computers would change to the channel I tuned on the 2nd and the 2nd computer would not play anything if my 3rd tuner was in use, if it wasn’t FXX would be on tuner 2, and 3. If I look at the Homerun’s Tuner status they still have a resource lock on servers IP, and have a streaming rate. During this process sometimes when I back out it will release the tuner sometimes they will stay in limbo until I reboot my Homerun Prime.  Now since my Emby just updated I got these issues on the Release version. I have included logs to help you. They included the above problems (chrome/chrome) along with the same some (android/chrome) streams that seem to be getting mixed up. Also, I start a new job soon and have a lot of free time for a week or so and can help test anything for you just ask and I am here to help.

One more note, at the end of the logs I shutdown the server and there was still 4 instances of ffmpeg running using about 150,000k to 250,000k each so its pure speculation but I am guessing the problems might be with the transcoding gone bad?

I am hoping soon to replace WMC w/ Emby altogether and cannot wait for the new EMBY Theater to come out!!!

logs10-27-2015_130am.zip